1. Top 25 youtube videos http://www.guggenheim.org/new-york/interact/participate/youtube-play/top-videos
Intelligent tv http://www.themonthly.com.au/video A free internet TV channel delivering interviews, debates, conversations and public lectures about Australia’s key political, social and cultural issues. Watch or download as video or audio (through iTunes) Smarter YouTube videos
Open culture http://www.openculture.com/smartyoutube
225+ quality films that you can watch online. http://www.openculture.com/freemoviesonline
YouTube EDU http://www.youtube.com/edu Educational content from universities & colleges,
Open Video Alliance http://openvideoalliance.org/about_ova/ and http://openvideoalliance.org/WIKIPEDIA/
2. Make Your Mark: Entries open http://bit.ly/makeyourmarkcompetition online t-shirt design competition open to Australian and NZ students aged 14-18 years. The design theme for the current competition is ‘Harmony of Cultures’. Entries close 26 November 2010.
3. Bullying in School http://bit.ly/bullyinginschool useful information and resources to help deal with bullies and bullying in schools. The site includes a free e-book.
4. Lottery of Life http://bit.ly/lotteryoflife interactive resource gives learners the chance to see how life might have been if they had been born in another country.
5. Own Your Space http://bit.ly/ownspace free ebook to educate teens about protecting themselves and their stuff online.
6. Cybersafety https://budd-e.staysmartonline.gov.au/primary/main.php and http://www.staysmartonline.gov.au/quizzes and http://www.netsmartz.org/index.aspx