1. Reviews of e-readers, ipad, kindle http://www.ncsu.edu/features/tag/ipad/ Ipad http://blog.kathyschrock.net/2010/05/additional-ipad-thoughts.html e-books and libraries http://www.librarything.com/wiki/index.php/A_reading_list_on_ebooks_in_libraries Kindle 2.5 hands on: social networks, passwords, and more http://j.mp/9Hvp9x ebooks http://www.groups.edna.edu.au/mod/resource/view.php?id=78925
2. Research http://dmlcentral.net/blog/howard-rheingold/librarian-20-buffy-j-hamilton Media 21 http://theunquietlibrarian.wordpress.com/2010/05/03/learn-more-about-media-21-two-new-interviews/ When beginning research, where to start? http://wheredoistart.pbworks.com/
3. Handy Library website and database presentation http://www.nisdtx.org/120820731141528687/site/default.asp handy research worksheet – good website evaluation site http://www.nisdtx.org/120820731141528687/FileLib/browse.asp?A=374&BMDRN=2000&BCOB=0&C=91442
4. More kids search engines
5. Google search http://prezi.com/mohshuoe-qcf/google-search-tricks/ Google tools http://echucaelearning.wikispaces.com/Google+Docs
6. Parents and literacy http://cmslive.curriculum.edu.au/leader/default.asp?id=31153&issueID=12117
7. TL site book week http://sites.google.com/site/smclibraryshaz/home
8. Interactive tool teach shelving skills interactive web site that teaches shelving skills http://users.ece.utexas.edu/~valmstrum/s2s/utopia/library4/src/library4.html
9. Website evaluation lessons http://www.wiredsafety.org/wiredlearning/Evaluation/
10. Poster – cutting Libraries in a recession is like cutting hospitals in a plague http://www.flickr.com/photos/daniel_solis/4520024767/
11. Library displays
12. Referencing clickview thanks to Jenni King – off-air broadcasts recorded via a digital video delivery system such as Clickview:
Title year of broadcast, Chapter no. (if relevant), Source, Place produced (if known), day/Month of broadcast, in Name of digital video delivery system.
Papal mass: World Youth Day 2008, Chapter 2, SBS, Sydney, 20 July, in ClickView.
To kill a mockingbird 2007, ABC, 8 April, in ClickView.
In-text citation: At the World Youth Day mass (2008) in Sydney, Pope Benedict XVI urged young people troubled by the state of the world to seek answers in faith.