1. Timely reflection on Library programming http://librarygrits.blogspot.com/2010/01/evaluating-for-authorisation.html
2. Fill any PDF https://www.fillanypdf.com/ (http://heyjude.wordpress.com/2010/02/06/pdf-sharing-online/)
3. Flat Classroom Project http://wp.me/pYU0-Fm
4. If teacher-librarians have another teacher in the room when they teach, how can they best utilise the opportunity of having more than 1 teacher effectively? QTU Primary Teacher Librarian Working Conditions follow http://www.qtu.asn.au/session=menuCat=6/primaryspecschooltls.pdf (are these really helping the profession and how do they apply to middle and high school teacher-librarians?) Year 7 plan–how will this be funded? http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/year-7-high-school-plan-could-cost-350m-20100202-n9g1.html in the US, Obama is slashing literacy programs which slashes school library funding. Will this new QLD initiative further erode resourcing of school libraries?
5. Safe Internet Day 9 Feb – follow the link at http://www.cybersmart.gov.au/en.aspx
A poster, tips for kids, tips for teens and a video are available to
promote the event for 9th Feb.
6. Simulation game to solve world problems http://www.urgentevoke.com/
7. Shmoop Learning Guide http://vodpod.com/watch/3005939-teachers-librarians-tour-of-shmoop-teacher-resources?pod=heyjude
8. Kaleidocycle – Cool way to fold and show your photos http://foldplay.com/foldplay.action
9. Fun proofreading game http://www.spellingconnectionsonline.com/game3.php
10. Google Earth now goes back in time http://google-latlong.blogspot.com/2009/02/new-in-google-earth-50-historical.html
Thanks to twitter, oztlnet, ozteachers, ypulse, netvibes and diigo groups